We have so much to be thankful for and 2017 was a year filled with turmoil, stress, change and good things.
I find that a good way to keep the focus where it matters most to always direct our thoughts to exactly that concept, what matters most.
In the spirit of the season, I want you to type your top 5 things you are thankful for. I know you got them in you what are the top 5 you are grateful for last 2017, promotion? started a business, weight loss goal? what about 2017 did you find to be your most prized possession, relationship ;-) and or valuable lesson.
Now I want you to grab a piece of paper and come up with the top 5 things you are letting go of in 2017 and not carrying with you to 2018. You can't make room for what you really want out of life if you are still carrying last year's baggage you know. Nothing like some empty suitcases to add exactly what you want to have in your life.
I want you to now add 5 things you will be doing in the next year that are different. Nothing like planning for your next year ahead of time and begin to shift your mindset into what you want to create instead of having one more year with you know, Baggage you really don't need.
These are my top 5/5/5
1. Taking a summer vacation with my family to the beach. One of my personal dream goals come true.
2. My son and my daughter. They are my strong why I do what I do.
3. Mentors and Coaches, they help me see the vision even when I don't see it myself.
4. My health
5. My Hobby becoming a business. I get to do what I love and call it a business. Very, very thankful for that.
Letting go of
1. Fear of anything
2. Doubts and not taking action
3. Anger or resentments towards anything
4. Not taking action
5. Analysis Paralysis
Making a Difference in the next year
2. Love and spend more time loving
3. Create Products and Services for my website
4. Travel with family and take a vacation
5. Reach out to 20,000 people with my message and work
There you have it, my top 5/5/5 to do list for 2018. I am a strong believer in the power of gratitude, being a constant student, and applying what I learn. It is very important you learn to create lists of what you can shed, be thankful for your blessings, and look forward to what you want to accomplish in the coming year.
This will help to give you focus and direction, evaluate where you want to take your life and why.
Become a master of your time and become highly productive. Your time is valuable, it is your life after all ;-)